The analysis, advice and strategies you receive are all personally tailored to both your individual sensitivity to risk and your individual goals.
Before any recommendations are made, we first fully understand your short and long-term financial objectives. Proprietary models are utilized and in-house research is conducted on your behalf to develop your own diversified tax-conscious investment portfolio.
With a strategically allocated, goal-focused portfolio you are better positioned to meet your financial objectives and live the life you want to live.
Your portfolio is monitored on an ongoing basis and rebalanced when necessary to keep you on track with your financial goals.
Financial planning is a dynamic process that involves using the resources that you have available to best achieve your goals. Your complete financial picture must continually be monitored in order to address new circumstances and changing goals. We strive to position ourselves to be an integral part of your life now and in the future.
Financial planning services address specific concerns of the client, which may include:
- Understanding your desired retirement lifestyle
- Harmonizing your current retirement savings (IRAs, Roth IRAs, 401(K)s, 403(B)s, etc.) in support of a focused goal
- Analyzing current resources and savings rate to meet retirement needs
- Discussing Social Security/Pension Claiming Strategies
- Developing a plan for income in retirement in a tax efficient manner
- Assessing Medicare and any potential Medicare Supplement policy needs
- Evaluating existing policies
- Identifying gaps in coverage (Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Long-Term Care Insurance)
- Evaluating estate planning documents (Will, Power of Attorney, Health Care Proxy)
- Determining if Trusts may be appropriate to minimize death taxes and/or avoid probate
- Reviewing beneficiaries to make sure they are consistent with current wishes
- Education Planning
- Utilizing tax-efficient Education Savings Accounts (529s, Coverdells, UTMAs/UGMAs, etc.), where appropriate
- Understanding how to best navigate the Financial Aid process (FAFSA, CSS Profile, Expected Family Contribution Formula)
- Mitigating tax liability throughout all areas of financial planning
- Prioritizing and paying off debt
- Consolidating student loans
- Helping you analyze mortgage and other loan alternatives
CASH FLOW MANAGEMENT
- Creating and maintaining an emergency fund
- Setting healthy saving habits
- Budgeting techniques
- Helping clients save to buy a home